VetFran partners with Defenders Gateway, a propriety app that helps connect veterans, active military, gold star families and first responders to local businesses that offer them discounts. Listed business make it hassle-free for defenders to find them and claim their discount. Defenders Gateway offers VetFran member company locations (franchise or corporate) the following exclusive package of discounts on their services:
- Sign up by September 30th, 2018 for only $100 per location for a full 15 months (regular price is $200 for 12 months). Lock in a $100 rate to renew for another 12 months.
- Sign up by December 31st, 2018 for only $100 per location for a full 12 months. Lock in a $100 rate to renew for another 12 months after that.
- Any VetFran member company that signs up at least one location in 2018 can add new locations for the same rate of $100 throughout 2019.
- Any VetFran member company that signs up their first unit in 2019 may do so for the reduced rate of $175 for a full 12 months, and locks in the same rate for their next renewal.
- Beyond these discounts, Defenders Gateway commits to not increase prices beyond $200 per location for 12 months until at least December 31st, 2022.
In order to take advantage of these discounts, visit www.defenders-gateway.com and use the code “VetFran 2018” in 2018 or “VetFran 2019” in 2019.
The White House Joining Forces National Initiative
Joining Forces is a national initiative to engage all sectors of society to give our service members and their families the opportunities and support they have earned. Since the first days of the Administration, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Biden have met with military families, learned about their successes and challenges and made it their priority to offer support.
Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s Hiring Our Heroes
Hiring Our Heroes, a program of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, was launched in March 2011 as a nationwide initiative to help veterans, transitioning service members, and military spouses find meaningful employment opportunities. Working with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s vast network of state and local chambers, strategic partners from the public, private, and non-profit sectors, our goal is to create a movement across America in hundreds of communities where veterans and military families return every day.
Small Business Administration’s Office of Veterans Business Development
The Office of Veterans Business Development’s mission is to maximize the availability, applicability and usability of all administration small business programs for Veterans, Service-Disabled Veterans, Reserve Component Members, and their Dependents or Survivors.
Military Officers Association of America
The Military Officers Association of America is the professional association of choice for all military officers and their families by: promoting the enduring values of military professionals; serving as the most effective organization shaping relevant government policy; delivering relevant membership value that grows membership, with specific appeal to chapters, as well as currently serving members and their spouses and survivors, and; providing high-quality products and services to help members meet their professional, financial, and family needs.
The Griffon Military Transitional Resources
The Griffon Military Transitional Resources is an online membership-based organization giving the ability to participate in the website community’s activities such as commenting and rating articles, and more. This level of membership is FREE.